I wore a mask for a couple of days as a precaution. No way was I giving my kids strep!
And Max and I finally had our game.
I just felt so happy to be able to be with them. Honestly, December and January were rough with me being sick over and over again. Good health is such a blessing and I'm so thankful that in general I have a healthy body.
I'd better go knock on my neighbor's house and ask for a little of their gold.
Max insisted he didn't need help to get whatever game he was reaching for!
Andrew and Brittany came to Houston for their open house! I wish we could have seen them more but I was still recovering and Tyler was really busy. We had fun at their open house and this was the only picture I grabbed. Max was a trooper the whole night and conked out the last few minutes in Gigi's arms!
Grammy's sweet cousin JoAn gave Harvey this adorable blanket and it's the cutest, softest thing ever. Harvey always sleeps on it now!
Millie had a fun playdate with her friend Olivia on MLK Day. We met at the park to pick Millie up and their friend Avery was there too. Three cute blondies.
An interesting way to ride through the store.
We were sad to lose President Monson and will miss him. It was amazing to watch the press conference (where I took this screenshot on Instagram haha) where they announced the new prophet, President Nelson, and his counselors, President Oaks and President Eyring. We love and sustain them.
Snuggling with my sweet and silly boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment