Friday, March 9, 2018

10 on 10: February 2018

1. A rainy, foggy morning drive to Monka and Umpa's house.


2. I got to listen to Steph speak at my parent's stake's Relief Society activity! She was amazing. Thanks to Andrew for watching Millie and Max while I went.


3. Lunch at Hopdoddy. I always get a little nervous recommending food places to people, but my last few recommendations to the Webbs and my parents have been successes, Hopdoddy included! Score.


4. I took a brief pause from basically drinking their chili con queso for this picture. Only part kidding. And apparently Millie was cold??


5-8. The kids took to the stairs. Harvey to practice going up and down, the older kids to slide things down the side planks. We adults watched the Olympics.





9 and 10. We had to get outside, even if it was raining a little still. I was sure grateful for the rain because that meant the kids' soccer games were cancelled and we were able to get up in time for me to hear Steph speak. The kids loved playing in the rainy alley with Uncle Tim, even if they did have to get on the roof a few times to fetch balls and frisbees. Or maybe that was the part they enjoyed? A fun day either way.


No comments: