Thursday, March 8, 2018

Harvey lately

Our Harvey dude is a man on a mission. 


He loves the trampoline but usually doesn't last long. He loves the getting on and getting off process the most I think.



Harvey has a little shoe fettish and clunked around in Max's soccer cleats for several hours one day.


Or maybe he just likes to wear random stuff? It was this coat one day too. Funny kid.


Harvey doesn't just sit still with me often, but I sure love it when he does.


He's usually too busy with important things, like emptying the pantry and cupboards of their contents.


A comfortable reading position? I was laughing too hard to get him off (or to read the book Harvey brought me, for that matter) and Max snapped this for me.


He loves to be outside and screams when we go back in. The backyard is his happy place.


Still a major climber/stander/danger seeker. Heaven help me.


But I can't even be mad at this sweet face!

No comments: