Wednesday, July 31, 2019

10 on 10: April 2019

1. I started to feel like I was getting shin splints and then realized I'd been wearing the same running shoes for 5 years! Way too long, way too many miles. Found these on major sale and my legs felt so much better almost instantly.


2. A storm a couple nights before blew down this big, beautiful old tree right by the park. It was sad to see it all chopped up.


3. Millie's outfit was especially awesome, had to remember it.


4. Max is getting to be quite the good little reader! 


5-7. Picnic lunch in the backyard.




8. Anytime I lie down this boy joins me and wants to snuggle. Who could say no to that?!


9. First splash pad visit of the year.


10. About 5 minutes in, Millie and Harvey crashed into each other and fell. Harvey was fine but Millie had some pretty scraped up knees and feet that were really painful for a few days.


No comments: