Tuesday, July 16, 2019

General Conference Weekend, April 2019 edition

We enjoyed a great conference weekend. The kids took notes on every talk to earn a prize from Monka, and it really kept them engaged and trying to listen. It was awesome.


Tyler mowed the lawn between sessions on Saturday and had an eager little helper.


I think it was Max who brought me this sweet bouquet.


These kids are so lucky to have a wonderful dad who leads them so well! I love this picture.


Three generations of Juergens men at the Priesthood session that night.


We went to Gigi and Poppy's house on Sunday. It rained a good part of the day.


The boys kept checking on their captive lizard (in the bin outside the door) and watching the rain.




Gigi got cute baskets and goodies for the kids, and Poppy hid some Easter eggs for them to find!




I was massaging Tyler's shoulders for a minute and Harvey must have noticed. He came up behind me and attempted to massage my neck, asking me, "Does that feel good, Mom?" 


Then it became a family massage train! Pretty funny. It was a great weekend.


No comments: