Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Little things April

Harvey started doing this funny leg trick on his scooter. Cracks me up every time.


Running out of room on my lap but he still finds a way to get comfortable!


The kids collected grass and put it into various containers as hay for their pretend horses. I love it when they play nicely together.


"I wike your baby, Mom!"


Millie made this sweet sign for her teacher. She loved her 1st grade teacher but her teacher wasn't there the last little bit of the year. Millie took the sign on one of the last days in hopes that she'd still get it when she came to clean out the classroom after school was out.


Trying to enjoy parks as much as we could before it got too hot.


We did a burger/chicken nugget taste test one night. We got a plain cheeseburger from McDonald's, Wendy's, Sonic, Whataburger, and Burker King. Tyler and I tasted them all blindfolded to see if we could identify which burger came from each place. The kids tested McDonald's vs Wendy's nuggets. It was pretty hard to tell (especially without toppings) but we both got 3/5 correct.


First swim of the year at Gigi and Poppy's pool!



Millie got gymnast of the week and was very proud of herself.


Whenever the big kids get asked to do something in Primary (pray, read a scripture, or give a talk) in front of everyone, we try to practice at home. Millie's birthday microphone comes in handy! It usually turns into everyone wanting to say something and it's pretty cute when Harvey gets up there.


I can't remember now if Harvey had gotten hurt or if he was sick, but he sure liked to be held, even with my big belly.


Max wasn't feeling well and took a nap,


and Harvey thought it was pretty funny and wanted to pretend to sleep.


I love these little bookworms! I'm trying to be better about reserving library books as they think of specific ones they want to read, as well as just letting them pick what they want when we're there. 


No comments: