Tuesday, January 14, 2020

10 on 10: January 2020

1. Hazel found the dishwasher! Here we go.


2. One of my favorite parts of the morning is when the kids are all ready for school, and we pause by the door to say a prayer before walking out to the bus.


3. Another snippet of life currently I want to remember: backpacks in order of who gets on the bus first, kids running around playing tag.


4. I’ve seen a possum roaming the neighborhood a few times recently. Kind of creepy because I’m pretty sure they’re supposed to be nocturnal? And they’re just nasty creatures.


5. Working on learning letters with this boy. 


6. Pausing during lunch - “Oh hang on, I gotta kiss Hazel!”


7. Heart melting cuteness!


8. A movie night, complete with a popcorn picnic.


9. Dad stole Hazel for some play time when she was between her outfit from the day and her pajamas. I don’t blame him one bit.


10. Still very into chess over here - even with a movie going Max still wanted to finish the game.


No comments: