Thursday, January 2, 2020

Looking forward

Something I’d like to do this year is write a little more on this blog. For the last several years it has turned into a place to dump all my photos and write whatever I happen to remember when I post them, usually way after the fact. Recently Tyler got me an iPad with a keyboard and it is suddenly so much easier to want to blog! 

We’re in that weird, post-holiday but pre-regular routine time. It’s especially weird because poor Max caught the sickness I had last week and it was very gloomy and rainy weather today. So we had a very blah day with a lot more TV than maybe ever. BUT it gave me a lot of time to think about and come up with my 20 for 2020! I’ve had fun with this kind of framework for goal-setting before and am excited about it this year too. Some small things, some larger endeavors. I’m leaving one space open, in part because I want to leave room for whatever life throws at me this year, and in part because I am indecisive and tired from coming up with 19 things already.

It’s going to be a great year!


No comments: