Sunday, May 17, 2020

Beginning of March

Hazel loves to stand at this window and see what she can see! This time was exciting.


The kids had a book parade at school and got to dress up like their favorite book character. Max of course went with a Pokémon theme, and Millie pulled out her old Little Red Riding Hood getup.


Hard to see here, but I found I had somehow dipped the end of my hair in some wet paint! It took a while to find each hair and scrape it out haha.


Never a bad time for a bike ride, even if you are still in your jammies!


New carpet and paint in the master bedroom! Feels like a whole new space. We’re so grateful. I have no dramatic pictures to show because I haven’t done any decorating, but one day that will come.


Took these hooligans with me to vote. That always leads to discussions on our freedom and how it’s important for each of us to use our voice.


Special time with Millie - the picnic game.


I love my girls!


I love my boys!


This Medusa hair is pretty awesome.


First time noticing/attempting stairs. With each baby I’m reminded how grateful I am to live in a one-story home! 


Harvey and Wes relaxing in the swing together.


No comments: