Sunday, May 17, 2020

Hazel at 10 months

We just love this busy, happy girl!



These pictures got more and more difficult to take as the months went by.


Hazel loves to follow the electronic sweeper. I’m not sure what she would do if she caught it - maybe try to access all the leftovers it picked up haha.


Playing the piano with Millie.



Gigi got Hazel and Claire matching outfits and I was just dying over the cuteness!



Garrett, McKenna, and Morgan came to town for a couple weeks during quarantine and I was terrible about taking pictures! McKenna snapped these of Hazel though and I love them.


I caught her standing! She started to do that around the middle/end of March.


Nothing better than a freshly bathed baby.


Tyler’s cousin Cari got the cutest outfit for Hazel (from Bucee’s, of all places!) and I loved putting Hazel in it.



Hazel does not love riding in the stroller or bike trailer - anything where she is strapped down is not her favorite. But she is a trooper.


Harvey was riding his bike and I was pushing Hazel in the stroller and Harvey yelled, “Mom, stop! I have to talk to Hazel!” He always talks to her in the cutest baby voice and I love it. She brings out such a sweet side of all the older kids.


No comments: