Yesterday I drove up the canyon to read outside for a while. This is what I think of when I think of summer...
Lying on a blanket in a clearing of trees
with a good book
and new sandals that I got at Payless for $7! :)Just had to share.
I went hiking up to the Y on Saturday... it was embarrassing! I had to stop way too many times for my liking. I'd like to be able to run up that someday. I was wishing a certain someone was there to hike with me...
But he'll be here on THURSDAY!!!! He decided to come up for the holiday weekend, since he has both Friday and Monday off. I can't even explain my excitement.
Other stuff coming this week: lots of cleaning, haircut on Tuesday (I think for now I'm just going to trim it), play at Annie's on Tuesday night, and pick up Tyler on Thursday. Oh, and my boss informed me that I now get to leave every day at 5 instead of 6! Halle-flippin-lujah!
1 comment:
I'm so glad Tyler's coming to spend the weekend with you! And I can't wait to see all the projects you've been working on! I love that blog, and Steph has found even way more, like V and Co and a bunch of others that I'm just discovering. I told Kenny I need a "crafts" section in our budget because I'm going to spend way too much otherwise!!
Post a Comment