Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Not a real update

I'll have to tell you more about all our Memorial Day fun a little later... I don't want to write about it and then forget to put pictures up. Because we actually took some. But I have a few things to report:

-Without saying too much, the 10k went well, and was a ton of fun. So much fun, in fact, that I've decided which half marathon to do. The Hobbler Half! Race is July 10th, so I'll need lots of help while down in Houston for 10 days staying motivated. I get back from Texas on June 20th... not much time between that and the race!

-I started Sense and Sensibility this morning. Operation Read Jane has commenced.

-Just finished Folk of the Fringe by Orson Scott Card, and I'm left confused. And a little mad that I spent so much time trying to read that darn book when it wasn't as good as I thought.

-Thanks to Crystal's eagle eyes, I finally landed myself a jean skirt, which I've been looking for for a way long time! Thanks Crystal!

-I really like ziplines. You can take that as a clue as to what my next post entails.

-3-day weekends are hard for me. Hard because they are wonderful, and it's really sad to have to go back to reality. Also hard because I'm mixed up for days after that! It is Tuesday in my mind, and Wednesday on my calendar.

Happy Tuednesday.

No comments: