I'm getting so excited for this 10k race on Saturday!! I wasn't sure how training would go, since I decided to do this race last Friday, but I'm feeling really good about it. Anyone who wants to run with me, please do! Register here. I ran a little over 5 miles yesterday, with my cute supportive husband taking the slowest bike ride of his life behind me! But he's so excited about his new road bike, it's adorable. He had a mountain bike but the gear wheel (or whatever it's called) busted so he returned it. He was going to get the same bike, but then saw this awesome road bike for even less than his mountain bike was! He really wants to do a sprint triathlon at the end of this summer, so a road bike would be better for him anyway. But our run/ride was really fun, even though I was going uber-slow!
Oh, and, cross your fingers, I rode my bike to work today and so far don't have a flat! But, I consequently have helmet hair. You win some, you lose some.
But seriously, come run with me. Free massages and Magleby's breakfast afterwards! That's worth the registration fee alone! Anyone know of a way to help hip pain while running?
Last night Heidi came over and we watched "Confessions of a Shopaholic." A bit ridiculous, a lot funny. Loved it. AND, I got Memorial Day off from work! Life is so good!
1 comment:
Good luck in your race, Cam! Sounds like fun! We're going to do a 5K as a family tomorrow :) So maybe we'll be running at the same time.
Post a Comment