Today is National Ride Your Bike to Work Day. AND I have a flat tire.
I really really really want to go camping, but the high tomorrow is going to be 50 degrees with rain/snow. No thank you.
There is just too much to do before Tyler leaves! Our goal to visit all of the temples in Utah this year is going to be a tough one to complete.
Sometimes when I'm blog-stalking, I get really sad that people haven't posted in a while. But, I feel a little bit hypocritical when I haven't posted in a while myself. So, I'm posting more to keep myself in the clear. :)
I have two books in my purse that I am supposed to finish by June 1. Not quite sure how that's going to happen... I just might have to return one without reading it! Sad.
I'm super-glad that it's Friday, though I'm not sure what we're doing this weekend.
1 comment:
Camille-
I saw your blog while I was reading Tiffany's today and just had to take a look. It's funny because I feel like I know you even though I don't really...we just have strong connections I guess, like how you roomed with my sister and with our best friend miss Tiffany. I love your blog, and I noticed that you mentioned a goal of visiting all the temples in Utah this year. My husband and I actually have the same goal, but not really within the year. Probably before we graduate? Which is in a year and a half-ish, we haven't really set a time limit for it :) I think we're going to try and go down to St. George and Manti this summer, and maybe hit Vegas while we're down there.
Anyways, I just thought that was another funny connection I guess, haha.
Lisa
Post a Comment