
**Dang! He is so good-looking!**
Happy birthday Tyler! Today is a great day because it means that you were born, and that I got the chance to meet you and know you and love you! I am so lucky that I get to spend forever with you! Seriously, the luckiest and most blessed girl in the world. I hope today is a great day for you! I can't wait to celebrate by going to Outback Steakhouse and making all the restaurant people sing to you. Your face will turn red but you will keep that adorable smile on your face and be a good sport about it. Then we will go home and probably finish off that Bunny Tracks ice cream... YUM! Then I'll thank my Heavenly Father for another day with you, and fall asleep in your arms.
23 years old...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment