Friday, May 14, 2010

All eat and no work out makes Camille a fat girl

The amount of times we've gone out to eat this week has been ridiculous! Monday we went to Cafe Rio with Heidi, Randall, Crystal, and some of the Taylor family visiting from Houston. It was really yummy and we were there til after 10 just talking! So fun.

Tuesday was Tyler's birthday! So we used our last wedding gift card and went to Outback Steakhouse. And then of course had ice cream afterward! I found it so funny and cute that Tyler got a burger and fries, and I got steak and potatoes. My tastes have definitely evolved/matured! :) I used to be SUCH a picky eater.

Wednesday was the one day we ate at home, but I had a cheese quesadilla dipped in my leftover ranch from Rio. Easy on the calories, Cam! And of course, we had more ice cream. No gym or running again! By the way, Heidi opened her mission call on Wednesday! She will be serving in the Missouri, Independence mission at the Visitor's Center! We are so excited for her and know she's going to be a great missionary/tour guide. We all practiced walking backwards and pointing out the exits. :) I made scotcheroos for the little party-- my favorite.

Yesterday, the cycle was somewhat broken-- we played tennis! We played with Adam and Aubrey, along with two guys from Adam and Ty's accounting class last year. Tyler and I played a singles set, then played a full match with the Wadsworths, boys against girls. Unfortunately, the guys won again! But we'll blame it on the cold and wind. :) Ty and I ruined the somewhat good workout by going to Taco Bell before watching Prison Break and the Wadsworth's apartment. We love being with them! Now, clap for me for not having ice cream last night, but not too hard-- I did eat a scotcheroo right before bed!

Tonight's dinner plans: Tucano's! Tyler got that free meal for his birthday, and Randall's birthday is this month too, so we're going with Randall and Crystal to celebrate both their birthdays and use the coupons. And of course, no workout today. Just "Minute to Win It" games!

Tomorrow I've got to get my butt in gear. And not eat.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Haha camille you are crazy! Pretty sure I am an online student who is at home 24/7 two feet from the fridge...I kid you not I don't have to get out of my chair to eat :) haha!
And yes please come visit whenever you would like! We should plan something towards the middle of summer! Not sure what but I would love to brainstorm, I am done with this semester in the middle of July!
Have such a fun night celebrating birfdays! Tell your tyler a happy happy birthday from the Honns

Kel said...

Hey you tiny little thing: you can't worry til you look like me.

:)

Kellie