Thursday, June 24, 2010

There are some advantages...

Even though having Tyler gone is hard, I've found there are some benefits!

-I don't feel guilty watching chick flicks anymore. Tyler is super-sweet and never opposes anything I choose when we're picking a movie (He's just happy when I make a choice at all-- we're both SO indecisive), but I always feel a little bad picking a girly movie. Now, I can watch all the chick flicks I want, guilt-free!

-I can put all the olives in my salad that I could ever want, and no one will give me flack about it!

-When I play Josh Groban music to fall asleep to, I don't have to worry about waking him up.

-Last night I made a pan of brownies... and I don't have to share them. :) This may be a con instead of a pro, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, at least for one night... if I gain 10 pounds during the next month and a half that he's gone I may not be smiling about this!

And, I have to say, I'm loving my Skype dates with Tyler. I mean, not to say that I don't hate that we have to use Skype, but since we have to, I'll admit it's pretty fun! It's amazing how he can make me smile, even from 1,487 miles away! I love you honey!

No comments: