-I cried as my plane took off to come to Salt Lake.
-Gretchen let me borrow the three "Anne of Green Gables" movies, and that has kept me entertained all day. I love it! I'm watching one right now.
-I am writing this post from my new MACBOOK. Yes, I have joined the ranks of a Mac owner! I love it so much. As silly as it is, I may or may not have spent 15 minutes taking silly pictures of myself in the photo booth. This computer is so great!
-The apartment smelled funny when I walked in. Thank goodness for Scentsy-- now the smell of Camu Camu fills our house! YUM.
-My face has loved this little vacation from makeup. Well, I don't really wear tons anyway, so I guess what I've loved is not having to put it on and take it off.
-Tomorrow=dreaded.
For now, here are a few pictures. I love my man.
No comments:
Post a Comment