I always feel like I need a vacation right after I get back from one... it was so nice to have a few days off of work! I loved having Tyler here, obviously, and our weekend was jam-packed with family.
There's so much to do in these few remaining weeks of this summer! By the way, if anyone wants to run the half marathon for me on Saturday, I'm certainly not going to. So please take my spot! If not, I guess I'll just go get the free T-shirt. :) All the books I need to read are piling on top of me, and I can't seem to keep up. I need a few good nights of solid reading.
Because my camera is not compatible with my mac, I'll have to post pictures tomorrow. We actually remembered to take some this weekend! It was fun to have Tim stay with me for a couple of days too... so much better than being alone.
Happy Wednesday, everyone!
1 comment:
Camille, I'm so glad you found me on here! Your blog is so cute :) And I'm sorry you're not with your hubby full-time right now, that is definitely not fun, i know EXACTLY how you feel!
Post a Comment