Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer goals progress report

Before Tyler left, I made some goals. This summer I was going to:

-Run a half marathon
-Learn to french braid my own hair
-Catch up on printing my blog into books
-Read all Jane Austen books
-Did I say learn to crochet? If I didn't, I wanted to.

My progress so far:
-Half marathon: CHECK! Completed on Saturday. Still need to post pics of that.
-French braiding: CHECK again! Heidi showed me how a few weeks ago before she left, and on Saturday I stood in front of the mirror for about an hour until I figured it out. In fact, I have a french braid in my hair today. :) Proud moments.
-Operation Jane: Slowly but surely. I'm on 2 of 6, so I've got to get my butt (or eyes?) in gear.
-Blog printing: Haven't even started! Embarrassing. I've been crafting lots instead though... does that count?
-Crocheting: Again, haven't even started. I don't think that one will be too hard though.

So I'm about halfway there, I guess. So much to do in these last few weeks! I need to focus on those goals instead of watching the Bachelorette. She's not going to pick Chris anyway-- I'm getting my hopes up for nothing! They never pick the one I want.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

OH MY GOSH I am dying for her to pick Chris too! Their relationship is so much more mature than the other two! Haha only you and I would be rooting for the same guy! Tyler is being a sport and watching about ten min every week of it, and we both agree it has to be Christ, not only because I would feel so bad for his family and him to have yet another heartbreak but because they are so good together. Roberto-lame hottie, Frank-a high school relationship. Good luck with the rest of your goals! I am jealous I can not french braid my own hair yet, I tried to make tyler learn so he could do my hair, cute thought, but ended with a huge not in my hair :)

Barbaloot said...

Cami-I can teach you how to crochet. And I can teach how to do it while we watch The Bachelorette... :)