Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A wicked-awesome trip to Sin City

Trip in short:
Kim and baby Sam came and stayed with me on Wednesday night, and we left Thursday after work. Got there a little later than planned, but don't worry, it was still plenty warm. :) HOLY COW-- It is so hot there. I'll try not to say anything more about it than that.

Friday brought on sleeping in, looking at scrapbooks, eating monkey bread muffins for breakfast, seeing Toy Story 3, going to outlet malls with Kim and Steph, finding my new favorite pair of capris for $12.99!!, nearly dying of thirst in the (oops, I brought it up again) heat, and eating pazookies as we watched Food, Inc. Ironic, huh? It was a super-informative movie. Very cool.

Saturday: Played and took silly pictures with Eva and Leighton. I seriously can't get enough of those two! Such cute kids. I offered to take them home with me, but I don't think they understood how serious I was. :) We went to a buffet for lunch, and ate WAY too much food. Then we went to the strip, mostly to see the M&M and Coke stores. The Coke store was more fun, as we sampled 16 kinds of Coke from all around the world. It was a little much carbonation, and some of them were pretty gross, but it was a fun experience. Came home and then were off to a new friend of Steph and Andrew's house for a Minute to Win It party. It was a really fun party! Kim and I were paired up and we didn't do so well, but it was great anyway.

Sunday was short, consisting of breakfast, church, lunch, and the long drive home. We got back at about 10:30, and Kim left on Monday morning.












Why do weekends have to end, anyway?? I guess since their called weekENDS, that's just the way it goes.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Wow looks like you had so much fun! Hope you are doing well! All of your nieces and nephews are so stinking cute!