Last week ended up a little different than we planned, and we LOVED it. We helped Garrett and Mitchell move into the dorms on Monday, and got our books and my new ID card. Tuesday Tyler had two job interviews (he found a job and is currently at work right now-- hooray for employment) and then we left for Vegas! Baby Dean was born on Monday night (the story is on Steph's blog, for anyone who hasn't heard) and we went down to spend a few days with the kiddos while Andrew was at the hospital with Steph. We loved spending time with Eva and Leighton! They are the cutest things, and I feel so lucky to be their aunt. Eva calls Tyler and I her "uncles." We got home late Friday night after Grandma flew in and took over so we could get all the last-minute stuff ready for school. Saturday was spent grocery-shopping, cleaning, organizing, and cooking! I've got an army of freezer meals ready for late-night library days. And I have a feeling I'm going to be using them.
Okay, on to the last few weeks' pictures. Here we go.
Biking to Utah Lake:


Relaxing after a long biking day:

Trip to Manti temple:
Mexican food after the temple:
Cassie's amazing performance at the Scera:


Hike to Stewart Falls:



Trip to the zoo to visit cousin Jake:


And now school is here. Can't even believe it!
Biking to Utah Lake:
Relaxing after a long biking day:
Trip to Manti temple:
Hike to Stewart Falls:
Trip to the zoo to visit cousin Jake:
And now school is here. Can't even believe it!
1 comment:
So Cassie's like some famous little singer out in utah, huh? That's so awesome! I'm glad you guys got to go watch her. Your hair is so darling all curled like that. Cute cute! Good luck with school starting!
Post a Comment