Sunday, August 15, 2010

So long, farewell

Goodbye AMP!! Friday was my last day of work and now I am a free woman! I'm glad to be done, but I really have learned so much from that job. I was thinking about it, and I was rarely just a receptionist... I became proficient in lots of trades, including (but certainly not limited to):

-mail delivery (it was amazing how many times I got mail for IHOP!)
-mediation/conflict resolution
-personal shopper
-food delivery personnel
-bus-girl
-botanist
-airport shuttle-driver
-beverage-retriever
-salesman-avoider


I think I'll add all of those skills to my resume. Then again, maybe not.

We definitely celebrated on Friday night! We went to Cafe Rio for dinner and then saw Karate Kid at the dollar theater. We loved it, but I think Tyler loved it best-- he left the theater punching, kicking, and hi-yaing. Hooray for a break!

No comments: