Thursday, September 30, 2010

Big dreams and other stuff

I had a dream the other night that I was meeting Tyler for lunch, just like every day. He ran in, and was so excited to tell me that he had purchased a house in Hawaii! And then he added, "And I didn't even have to use any money!!" Ha. Maybe someday. :)

Tyler is feeling much better, but unfortunately, he passed it on to me. I thought I had slid under the sickie radar, but it hit me pretty hard yesterday. My voice sounds so funny-- I sound more like Tyler than like me! I decided that being sick as an adult is way worse than being sick as a kid. Adults can't really take days off and lie around all day watching tv and movies and having meals magically brought to you! If you do take days off, it takes weeks to catch up, and sometimes the catch-up process can bring on yet another sickness. Bah for being grown up sometimes.

The good news is, I knocked out my Anatomy midterm today, and did better than I expected. Plus, Gen Con is this weekend, and cooler weather is on the way! I've been waiting to bust out the cold-weather clothes and boots!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

That dream was hilar! Feel better soon so we can go have fun!