Friday, September 10, 2010

Here's your sign

Finally it's Friday! This week has felt pretty long, but overall it has been a good one. One highlight of the week: I was allowed to drop my grammar class and still get credit for it!! A part of me felt sad, but just the part that loves grammar... not the part that hates busywork. That I won't miss. Other highlight of the week: I got a bus pass! Now I won't have to ride my bike to school and arrive out-of-breath and "glistening." Now if I can just figure out the bus system, I'll be golden.

You know you have too many books when you put your backpack on the passenger seat and the "fasten seatbelt" light comes on. Seriously, this happened to me yesterday!! That must be why my shoulders ache at night. I also knew I had too many books when I put on my backpack to leave, then remembered I hadn't brushed my teeth. Left the backpack on as I went into the bathroom, turned sideways, and sprayed toothpaste everywhere laughing when I saw that my backpack is thicker than me. If I ran around campus, I'm sure I would look like one of those little high school freshman who runs to class and has a huge backpack. I should seriously consider an on-campus locker.

All this U.S. Open has inspired me, and I just want to play tennis all the time! Tyler and I went for a bit on Monday just to hit around for an hour, and we were both hitting so much better after watching! I really think watching the pros helps me. Too bad cold weather is comin' fast, and there's not much time to play anymore.

Weekend plans: Date night with the hubby (dinner and a temple session), 3 hours of Anatomy lab tomorrow, which will include a quiz... ugh, and hopefully some tennis. Maybe I'll squeeze a haircut? Stake Conference on Saturday night and Sunday, which will be a nice break from exhausting Primary. Happy weekend to you!

2 comments:

Kel said...

I love the anatomy lab! Oh that is the coolest thing. Have you taken a cadaver lab before?

It's fascinating.

Charity said...

Ha I love your backpack stories. You make me laugh. I too LOVE anatomy- its the coolest thing!