Anyway, it's been a good week. Can't believe it's already over. It was a busy one full of tests and quizzes. Tyler has been pretty sick this weekend, poor guy. The lack of sleep and working so hard has finally caught up to him! Thank goodness Laura is in town this weekend-- I needed someone to keep those crazy kids under control in Primary! We had a visitor in our class, and she added a whole new level of excitement. Our lesson was on talents, and when I asked the kids what talents are, and one of them answered, "It's when you're popular." These kids are awesome. After Church, I came home, made Tyler wake up to drink some water and take some medicine, and spent some time with Laura. We watched "Emma Smith" and I made us chocolate chip pancakes. Did some dishes, started dinner, and relaxed a bit with Tyler. Poor honey is so stuffed up. I made some peanut butter bars (mega YUM) and then we ate dinner-- BBQ chicken and mashed potatoes. I spent an hour or two searching for new recipes on my new favorite blog-- letmeplandinner.blogspot-- and I'm so excited to try them! I'll let you know how they go.
This week will be great! I'm SO excited for General Conference. I have so many memories and traditions (a lot of them centered around food haha) associated with this weekend. Kim and I are praying that there will be a freeze sometime this week so we can pick grapes and can grape juice this next weekend... but we're supposed to be in the 90's this week, so I kinda doubt it! Oh well. It will be a great weekend anyway. I'm so excited to see baby Sam again-- the kid has grown so much! Plus, Laura, Kim, and I get to have a little GNO when the boys go to Priesthood session. I'm also hoping to finally go on that drive with this guy up the canyon to see the leaves.
No comments:
Post a Comment