-I've been warding off sickness for over a week. You know when you feel like you're about to get sick? That's been me for days. It better not hit full-force over the break.
-Tyler took 2nd place in the Deloitte competition last week. Pretty sure my husband rocks the MAcc program!
-Christmas music plays non-stop in our apartment. I never get sick of it!
-We are gearing up to say goodbye to our current Primary class and storing energy for the new, more rowdy class.
-We've loved being with family- that makes this the best time of the year! We're spending Thanksgiving with the Juergens side and could not be more excited to be with everyone.
-Our main topic of conversation is "Inception." We finally saw it on Saturday night with Randall and Crystal, and it was great! Our plan was to go to their place after and play games or something, but we just ended up talking about the movie for 2 hours. It was a mind-boggler for sure. Good news was, I didn't have any weird dreams afterwards!
-No classes last Thursday, so I spent all day cleaning out my closet, taking loads to DI, etc. Found an old workout swimsuit-- score! Can't wait to use it.
-Taught Aubrey to crochet (your gift will live on, Barb!!) on Friday while we watched a chick flick. I'm finally getting brave enough to experiment with patterns instead of just using others!
-We are running low on toothpaste. AND mascara. AND food. But don't worry- all will be remedied by 5 this afternoon.
That is our life, as of late.
2 comments:
Camille!! OMG I had the WEIRDEST dreams that night, I honestly don't remember exactly..I just remember it had Morgan Freeman in it and it was some investment of $2000 I put in to make $30,000 and that I was going down all these water slides but it was HORRIBLE because I kept waking up because I felt like all my dreams were being incepted! SOO Annoying..but I'll have to tell you more about that later! I don't think i can watch that movie again though...haha, I'm happy it didn't affect you, my husband, and Tyler? or it did?
Sorry...I should have said did it at the end :)
Post a Comment