Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The yarn invasion

Yarn has taken over our apartment! I've been crocheting tons lately. My goal is to be finished with all my Christmas gifts by Thanksgiving. How great would that be?? After a couple of busy weeks of tests, I'm on cruise control until finals. Well, as much on cruise control as one can be while preparing for finals.

Our Halloween weekend was fun. The weather was really nice on Thursday so we played tennis with Austin and Giselle! It'd been way too long. Hopefully we can play more this week before the snow comes for good. Friday night we went to the haunted corn maze at Cornbelly's! I'd never done anything like that before... we had a fun time, but I really don't like that kind of stuff. Saturday night we went to Aunt Dana and Uncle John's to see everyone in their costumes, and then watched "Invasion" at Austin and Giselle's apartment.

I've got a bunch of crafts I'm dying to make to decorate our place for Christmas! But first, I want to make some festive pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. And finish all my crocheting so I can clean this yarn off our coffee table!

2 comments:

Heidi Greaves said...

I want to see a picture of the yarn taking over :)

Cortney said...

that is so awesome that you are so crafty!! i want to see pictures too! i am the worst creative person and can't do the simplist crafts. its terrible