First, credit for all of the crochet projects I posted below goes to Barb. She taught me to crochet, so I owe it all to her!
Second, the patterns for both the hats I found on youtube. There's a woman named Teresa (tjw1963) who posts really good videos. The flowers also came from her, but the headwraps came from my own genius/experimentation. :)
We had a fantastic weekend! Went to the game on Saturday, which was way more exciting than it should have been. But we had great seats and had access to all the yummy food inside the Hospitality Tent thanks to my bro-in-law Caleb. We left pretty quickly after the game for Vegas. Got there just in time to see the kids for a bit before they went to bed and stayed up late talking. Sunday we had a yummy breakfast and then went to church for baby Dean's blessing. I was so glad we got to be there! It was a wonderful day. We had to leave after Sacrament meeting to drive back. It was so hard saying goodbye to Eva and Leighton! They asked to "go to Aunt Cami's house." So adorable.
I bought a cute set of cookie cutters in Halloween shapes. I'm going to have to make a LOT so I still have some for myself after I complete my list of people to give cookies to! :) If you're lucky, you're on the list.
1 comment:
Camille, you little crafter you! Hey I wanted you to know that I went private now that things have calmed down with the cancer. And I checked my list and don't think I have your email. Email me the email you use to check blogs:
nicoleshaw.gneiting@gmail.com
PS your skills are amazing!
Post a Comment