Friday, October 22, 2010

A long-time wanna-be crafter

My dad is here! He arrived last night and I'm so happy to have him here. My dad is one of the greatest men I've ever known! Plus, he brought a duffel bag full of goodies from my mom-- one of the greatest women I've ever known. :) Included in this package were these:

I knew that these were familiar, but I didn't remember why, until I flipped one over and saw this:
Apparently, I've been attempting to do crafts since the 6th grade! You can tell on the block on the right that I got a little impatient and worked on the eyes before the paint was try or something... not sure how I messed it up. Maybe I'll find some wood blocks and make two more of these so I can *hopefully* recognize some progress? I can't believe that was 10 years ago!

No comments: