-I just finished taking out my long day on the kitchen. It hasn't looked this good since before conference!
-Started reading "The Hiding Place" by Corrie Ten Boom yesterday. It is so humbling to read about people so genuinely sweet and thankful and kind. I want that to be me.
-The sickness is finally going away-- we're down to just a cough and a constant headache. I can handle that! Good health is such a blessing that I usually have, and that I usually take for granted.
-I'm anti- blog post titles right now.
-We don't usually have much ironing to do... but there is one shirt of Tyler's and a skirt of mine that have been draped over a chair in our room for a while. I think I will iron them tonight. Probably while I watch Parenthood!
-Tried a new recipe tonight-- Chicken Nachos! They were really tasty, but we weren't totally in love with the fact that some of the chips got a little soggy. I'll do a little tweeking and hopefully try it again soon. Next new recipe: taco soup. YUM.
-I wasn't feeling super fall-festive while the weather was still so summer-like, but it finally hit me yesterday! It was raining and I needed a jacket outside. I came home from school and curled up on the couch with a blanket and listened to the rumbling thunder and took a nap. We had soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner, and it completed the day perfectly. I even got out my fall decoration! Emphasize the singularity of that sentence-- I need to do some serious crafting and decorating.

-I wasn't feeling super fall-festive while the weather was still so summer-like, but it finally hit me yesterday! It was raining and I needed a jacket outside. I came home from school and curled up on the couch with a blanket and listened to the rumbling thunder and took a nap. We had soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner, and it completed the day perfectly. I even got out my fall decoration! Emphasize the singularity of that sentence-- I need to do some serious crafting and decorating.

2 comments:
i totally agree it has been way weird october weather until lately with all the rain. i'm glad you got into fall though! I love fall! =) and love your blog! lets double date soon!! good luck with anatomy girl! i took that class last fall...is consumed my life! you're lucky you get to rent bones! but then again at UVU we had open lab where we could go look at the models, cadavers, bones etc. whenever the lab was open.
Post a Comment