Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Sunday is a speshl day"

Today was our ward's Primary Program. One of my favorite Sundays of the year! It's not as relaxing and entertaining when you're involved in it, but I loved it. We're so grateful to be in the Primary, teaching together. Our kids were SO funny during class though... Laura was visiting again and started to write down some of the best lines:

Tyler: "Is it a good idea to steal?"
All kids: "No!"
Greg: "BORROW!!"

Tyler: "I wouldn't guess 'C'" (trying to give a hint as we're playing hangman)
Greg: "Well what letter would you guess?"

Laura: "Are you going to teach me a lesson?" (Kids are pretending to be teachers)
Catherine: "Aww, man! We already had a lesson!"
Mila, taking role of teacher: "Who said you could talk?!?"

We love our kiddos. In other news, we can't believe how quickly this semester is flying by! I have 5 (literally) midterms this coming week. But I had my anatomy lab midterm on Saturday, so the worst is over. Tyler has a test on Monday as well, so neither of us are terribly exciting right now. But we did have a fun date last night-- Tyler's so sweet to set aside time for me, even when he's so busy. I have been crocheting in every spare minute the last couple of weeks, and I love it! I'll post pictures of some of the stuff I've made soon. My little obsession is about to turn into Christmas presents for everyone I know! :) Speaking of which, I may or may not be watching White Christmas right now... early or not, that's a great movie! Before I can get too excited about Christmas though, I need to figure out Halloween. Or at least these midterms.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Being a primary teacher is so fun! Sounds like you have way cute kids. Good luck with midterms!!

Thanks for the reminder--we need to go out on a date! Oh and I can't wait to see more of your crocheting skills! That picture you sent to mom was so dang cute!