Oh my goodness those are so cute camille!! How did you learn how to make those (especially the white hat!)? I love crocheting, but havent attempted anything like that.. Is it hard.. Can u tell me how u did it?
CUTE!! So how much would you charge for one? I love the little crocheted baby hats with big flowers they have everywhere. Maybe you could do matching ones for my girls! :) I'm totally serious about paying you for them. I love those!!
oh my super cute!! umm i want one! haha =) maybe i should take up crocheting..save some money!! my favorite is the white little beanie. you are one talented woman!
11 comments:
I love that them - especially the last, white one. So cute!
And I like your bangs too, how do you feel about them?
Oh my goodness those are so cute camille!! How did you learn how to make those (especially the white hat!)? I love crocheting, but havent attempted anything like that.. Is it hard.. Can u tell me how u did it?
So cute! I love them all!
Wow! I love it!
What pattern did you use for the white hat?
you are a babe!!! and holy cow, you are my hero - how do you crochet things that are soooo cute!?!
Those are all amazing! I need to learn how to make those awesome flowers. You are so talented!
CUTE!! So how much would you charge for one? I love the little crocheted baby hats with big flowers they have everywhere. Maybe you could do matching ones for my girls! :) I'm totally serious about paying you for them. I love those!!
p.s. you rock those bangs
LOVE THE BANGS! and you are so talented I am impressed!
oh my super cute!! umm i want one! haha =) maybe i should take up crocheting..save some money!! my favorite is the white little beanie. you are one talented woman!
Whoa! Member that one time when all you were crocheting was a blanket? And now this? Love it.
You are so talented!! You will have to show me how to do that next time I see you - Hallie loves to wear those hats. : )
Post a Comment