I feel as though I need to apologize. After spending some time with Giselle and the Wright ladies on Saturday night, I realize I am getting a little bit out of control, and that there's a little something wrong with me! I have this uncontrollable desire to tell people what I know. This is normally not a huge problem, because my intelligence is limited. However, since starting school, I feel like all I can talk about is anatomy and language impairment and the phonetic alphabet! I just get SO excited about this stuff, and I want everyone to know and be excited about it too. But I realize I am letting this excitement invade my thoughts and conversation to an extreme! So I'm sorry to anyone who has had a conversation with me lately. You probably didn't want to know which bones could cause you to bleed to death by breaking them, nor did you want to know when to start worrying that your kid doesn't talk.
*But before I tell you that I'm going to stop telling you what I've learned., I learned TONS about autism (mostly in relation to communication) today. I'm completely fascinated! The knowledge has made me analyze everything about myself and people around me though... not so good.*
Okay, now I'm really done. Unless it's something uber-important and exciting.
1 comment:
Yay for the phonetic alphabet! When I learned that I wanted to show everyone how to write their name in IPA :).
Post a Comment