Can't believe it's already May. Mostly because we still have snow here, but April did go by quickly. Yesterday was a funny day. We didn't really have lots to do! There was lots of stuff we could do if we were feeling super motivated and awesome, but it just wasn't that kind of day. On our way to the grocery store, I blurted out "We should go to Ikea!" So instead of turning left, we turned right and went up to Ikea. We wandered around for a couple of hours just imagining and planning and having fun. We found our dream kitchen and can't wait to build our own house and use those ideas! It was a blast. Then in the afternoon we were at a loss again, so we walked around the mall and window-shopped for a while. It was great just to be together.
One of my best friends has returned from Arizona! Aubrey and her husband went there for his internship during this last semester, and they got back about a week ago. We went over and Tuesday night to drop off some cookies and of course ended up staying for 2 hours catching up. Then last night Tyler played tennis with Adam and I hung out with Aubrey. We are so glad they are back!! I'm looking forward to doing road races with Aubrey again- that girl whips me into shape.
On second thought, maybe we'll wait to do the races until the snow leaves. That's a good compromise.

2 comments:
I love days like that! And I love that you plan your house together. I would love it if dane had more of an opinion on house stuff. But I guess it is nice to be able to do whatever I want.
So happy your friend is back. Friends are the best!
SO i like your cool buttons at the bottom where you can like your post on facebook...hmm i'm going to look into getting some =)
Post a Comment