I think I could listen to Christmas music all year long... it makes my heart feel so warm and happy! But I only let myself listen to it from Nov. 1st through New Year's. So of course, today is the day I start. Before I get too caught up in Christmas, I thought I'd give a shout-out to Thanksgiving by listening to probably one of my favorite Josh Groban songs ever! [Even if it is on his Christmas CD]
There are so many things I have to be grateful for, but I've been especially grateful for family lately. The family I was born into, the family I married into, and the family Tyler and I began over 2 years ago. I'm grateful for this little Peanut growing inside me and for the joy she already brings to us. I feel so lucky and blessed and happy! What a great time of year!
1 comment:
There is nothing better than little peanuts! :) I'm so happy for you! May your gratitude turn into having even more to be grateful for.
Post a Comment