Friday, March 2, 2012

A day in the life of Millie Mae

Millie is typically very awake around 5 in the morning... awesome. So sometimes I just bring her into bed with me and let her talk and entertain herself while I catch a few more minutes of sleep. She's super happy in the mornings, so that's when we do most of our tummy time and playing!

Her baby legs often end up looking like flare jeans that are too long...

I sneak in a shower while she's napping
What a little diva! I laughed so hard when I found her like this
We spend the afternoons cleaning, reading, and running errands if we need to.

We make dinner and wait semi-patiently for Dad to get home. Millie's going to be a daddy's girl, I'm sure of it. It's pretty adorable.




Throw in some feedings and naps and that's basically it. What a life. It's tough being a baby, isn't it??

No comments: