Tuesday, March 27, 2012

You know what is awesome?

I have wanted to be a mom my whole life. There has never been a time where I've questioned that- it's just always been my dream. I so wanted to be the person that some child always ran to, and always would want no matter what. I loved seeing my nieces and nephews and their relationships with my sisters, and I wanted that for myself. 

And now I am so blessed to have it. Millie has been such a snuggle bug lately and it is the best! She always wants to cuddle with me.


Millie doesn't care that I don't have my makeup on yet today, or that I still have bed hair. She doesn't mind that my arm looks really large in that picture, and she certainly doesn't care if/when I decide to stay in my pajamas all day! She just wants me to take care of her and love her. Turns out, that's exactly what I want to do. That's pretty awesome.

No comments: