Friday, March 23, 2012

My hairs cut

When I used to tell my dad I got/was getting my hair cut, he'd say, "Which one?" So I am going to cover all of them- I got my hairs cut. Tyler says I look spunky again, and it feels great to have a change. I was pretty bored lookin' in the mirror. But I went running with Heidi right after and haven't washed it yet, so no pictures yet. Tonight is date night though! So we will definitely take a picture then.

I'm not going to lie, it was really nice to have an hour be all about me. Sounds terrible, and I hate that it's true, but it is. I would not change for a second that my life now is consumed with feedings and diapers and tummy time and cooking with one hand! I've waited for this my whole life. But I'm learning that what people have told me forever is true- you have to take care of yourself to take care of everyone else. I think that kinda stinks, but that's the way it is. So yesterday was good for that. And I think tonight will be too! I'm excited to go out with Tyler and am so thankful that Heidi is here and willing to babysit. 

But honestly, who wouldn't want to babysit this cute face?



2 comments:

Kerri Andersen said...

ahhh cute! cami, if heidi is ever busy...i will TOTALLY babysit for ya. i would actually reallllly love to! :)

Lindsay said...

sign me up to babysit that cutie patooti! can't wait to see pics of your hair!