Tuesday, September 19, 2017

10 on 10: September 2017

1. A cute and happy breakfast eater


2-6. We were somehow all ready for church a few minutes early and celebrated with some pictures before leaving. I just love these kiddos so much.






7. Tyler was in Utah and we were going stir-crazy at home so we went to Grandma and Grandpa's. I love this road near their house.


8. We took the kids to see where Grandpa was working, mucking out houses. It was pretty sobering to see everyone's belongings out on the street.


9. Most of these houses were damaged in the last flood and hadn't had any help then, so the smell/mold was insane. Millie has asked a few times why we always say how lucky and blessed we are since the hurricane, so I was really glad she got to see this. 


10. The kids have seen their cousins play Angry Birds before but had never actually played it themselves, so they tried it that day. They thought it was pretty fun!


No comments: