Sunday, September 17, 2017

Family Fun Day

We decided to have some fun together on our last day of summer before school started. We landed on going to MOD Pizza and Monkey Joe's. I thought this attempt at a family selfie wasn't great but then I saw we caught Harvey spilling a cup of water! And that, my friends, is why we should always sit outside.


Monkey Joe's is an indoor play place with inflatables. Mostly slides. The kids had so much fun!




I spent a lot of the time we were there trying to get Harvey to nap. Never was successful. 



The big inflatable obstacle course kind of intimidated Max. We tried to get him to go on it by watching how much fun it was but he never did go for it.


Millie had so much energy and no fear the whole time. It was so fun to watch her. 






And we ended the day with a walk/ride around the block. I felt like it was the end of an era with no kids in school! We're in for some big changes!


No comments: