I hoped the kids would sleep in on Saturday morning after going to bed so late the night before, but of course they were all up by 7:30 playing!
Andrew made us yummy pancakes for breakfast, we packed up, and headed to SeaWorld!
We spent the day going around to as many shows as we could. First up was sea lions and otters.
Then of course killer whales.
We stopped for lunch and these cute kids were too cool for our table.
Harvey was being so cute and talkative. He was such an angel all day (as long as he was being held of course).
We took any opportunity we could to get in air conditioned areas. Definitely hung out with the penguins for a long time even though the smell was atrocious.
We let the kids cool off in a splash pad too. Millie insisted she and Eva wear the same shirt and that I do her hair like Eva's. She sure looks up to her sweet cousin!
And Max loves Leighton as much as ever, even though he says his name correctly now. Darn.
All in all we saw two sea lion and otter shows, two killer whale shows, and a dolphin and beluga whale show. The shark tanks were super cool too.
These kids spent several minutes trying to get a photo booth to work (without putting money in it of course). So I told them I'd take a picture for them.
It was just about the hottest day ever! We had so much fun. We arrived just after 10am and left at 5pm. We said goodbye to the Webbs and drove home from SeaWorld. I caught another sunset in the rearview mirror to close out the trip. We can't wait for our next family adventure!


















No comments:
Post a Comment