1-3. Attempting a picture of my cute boys in their matching Christmas ties. Can't seem to get a normal one but I kind of love them all anyway.
4. Super dad.
5. A life-changing contraption to cut pineapple. I randomly found it the night before next to the pineapple and thought I'd try it. It was awesome!
6. Had some friends over for dinner. Their kids had never played the kids version of Ticket to Ride and Tyler showed it to them.
7. Decorating gingerbread houses!
8. Max was more concerned with eating his than actually building it. We did attempt it but he didn't care that we never got it to stand.
9. Millie preferred hers with half a roof. Good thing neither of these kids are in charge of building actual homes!
10. Our friends brought over eggnog and couldn't believe it when we admitted that neither of us had ever tried it. They were happy to witness and document our first taste. Not too bad!

No comments:
Post a Comment