Saturday, December 23, 2017

Little things



Laundry fun with the boys. Gotta make it a game or we'll never get it done!



The kids were so excited to do the Light the World challenge this year. One night we took cookies to our neighbors. 


Max was okay with this mostly because he knew we had more at home. Funny boy.


Millie's version of the nativity this year. Notice the bearded Joseph.


Naughty Harvey! He is such a climber!


Max sat down and asked me to read him a book and about two pages in he was asleep on my shoulder!


We were walking in to Target one Saturday and passed by this little girl's boutique. They were having a grand re-opening and had princesses there doing makeup and nails for free. Millie got a little pampering from Belle herself! 


The kids bought presents for each other and had fun wrapping them. They need to work on their secret keeping after the fact, but I guess it's the thought that counts!


Wanted to remember this adorable boy wrapped up after a bath. He's just so yummy.


Millie was so excited to buy a toy for a toy drive at her school. When she told me about it she said, "Please, Mom? Even though it's not one of the things for light the world I really think it would light someone's world!" She's so sweet. 



A fun picnic at the park with the boys.


Millie read to us from the roof. 


I dragged the kids to the church so I could have a temple recommend interview and they begged to run in the gym afterwards. 


Tyler and I went to his team's Christmas dinner. It was a fun and yummy night out and we didn't take any pictures until this terribly lit picture (with someone's brake lights on in front of us haha).


Harvey learned to climb on the couch. Took him a week or two to learn to safely get down, so I just basically sat by him lots during that time.


Our backyard trees don't drop their leaves until early/mid-December and the kids always have fun raking them and playing in them.



No comments: