We love going to The Woodlands every year to visit Santa at Grammy's mall! She wanted to take us to the children's museum before we saw Santa. The kids had so much fun.
We stopped at Mod Pizza for lunch. At the one near Grammy they have our picture on the wall! It was taken at the opening of the Mod Pizza near us. I guess you could say we're fans of this place.
Then it was off to see Santa!
Poor Harvey!
This Santa was so sweet and read their letters right there. He talked to them about being good and gave them a big hug.
Speaking of their letters, I was glad I took a picture of each of them to remember:
And then the back of Millie's, which I thought was so cute. She gets concerned anytime we're not at our house on Christmas Eve! We reassured her that Santa would remember.
After seeing Santa we went around the mall a bit, including the pet shop, the Disney store, and the carousel.
This is one of our favorite traditions! Thanks Grammy for a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment