There have been an unusual number of birthday parties lately. We've been having 2 per weekend for the last month or so! I guess that's what happens as the kids are getting older and have more friends haha. Harvey had fun figuring out T-ball at one party all the kids were invited to.
The birthday boy wanted to smash his face in the cake but needed a little help from his mom!
The whole family got to go to the birthday party of a little girl whose mom I used to visit teach. She turned 1 and had one of the most beautiful parties I've ever seen!
Max got to go to a party by himself (well, with me) and enjoyed the food more than anything else! That's our boy!
And we had fun celebrating Nana's birthday a bit early this year. Botz planned a fun surprise for her and we all got to share memories and things we love about Nana. We love her so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment