Thursday, July 12, 2018

Downtown Aquarium

Tyler took the week of the 4th of July off of work, and we wanted to do some fun things while he was around. Monday did not go according to plan with an ER visit (ahem, Harvey) but Tuesday we went to the aquarium! None of us had ever been before so we were excited.



White tigers at an aquarium? Okay, sure!


If I'm being honest, the aquarium itself was a little underwhelming to me. Maybe I'm just not a big enough fish fan? I don't know. But we were glad we got the all day adventure pass because it included unlimited rides outside! We spent a lot more time doing rides outside than we did in the actual aquarium. Millie and Max loved this bouncy one.




And I've finally found my buddy for rides! Millie was happy to go on the ferris wheel with me, as well as one of those rides that drops you from high up. It was so fun to do those with her.


The ferris wheel had cool views of downtown!




The train had the sharks we were hoping to see so we rode it twice. Such scary creatures!




And of course, a sea creature themed carousel. We probably rode this 10 times. At least enough for me to wish it would spin the other direction just once!






It was a great day at the aquarium!

No comments: