We got to have a fun date night with our siblings. Mitchell and Shayna, Heidi and James, Tim and Lauren, and Tyler and I had a great evening together! We've been meaning to do this since everyone got here around Christmas and finally made it happen just before we lose half of us haha. We went to eat at Chili's and then saw the new Jurassic World at the drive-in movie theater. I love the drive-in and I love these people!
Gigi was so nice to watch the kids and they had a blast. We got some cute pictures throughout the night - these kids always have fun with Gigi and Poppy!
Oh and I forgot to post this in my little Lifetime blurb. I get a couple of guest passes each month so Tyler and I made a date out of that. We enjoyed swimming together and I showed him around the place. For next time we need to invest in another pair of goggles so we don't have to switch off again! It was fun to work out together. I'd do anything with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment