Monday, January 14, 2019

General Conference Weekend, Oct. 2018 edition

Our weekend fun began Friday night with The (2nd Annual) Haunting Games. It got a little more intense this year, with one of our teammates having to get in a pool to find a clue! But it was a really fun night. And we totally would have won, were it not for factors outside of our control. Go Purple People Eaters.


Harvey was up bright and early, ready to listen to Conference as long as he had some juice. That boy is a camel.


We watched the Saturday sessions with Gigi and Poppy and it was so nice and relaxing. Lots of wonderful things announced and talks given.


I went to the Stake Center for the Women's Session that evening. Pretty cool to have that be a part of conference weekend! Also pretty cool that I got to be there with my mother-in-law, who I'm now realizing was also with her mother-in-law haha.


We watched the Sunday sessions at Monka and Ampa's house, with Tim and Lauren and the Webb crew.


Harvey was highly entertained by the cars, as always.


It is a wonderful time to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I'm so grateful for our living prophet and that he speaks to the church for the Lord. There are some amazing changes going on and it's all so exciting!

No comments: