Our ward's Primary had a temple trip one Saturday in early November. We had quite a cute crew there!
The kids got to walk around the temple grounds, stopping at a couple different points to hear people tell stories and talk about what happens inside the temple.
Harvey was fairly reverent. He probably didn't get as much out of it as his older siblings but he knows what a temple is and that Angel Moroni is on top so we'll call that a win.
A member of the Temple Presidency talked to the kids for a few minutes before we left. On our way out we saw Monka and Ampa! I think the temple is my favorite place to run into people.
And I'll throw in here a selfie from when Tyler and I got to go together a few days later. We love the temple!
No comments:
Post a Comment